Solar City Solar City

Amazing...

After watching this animation a few times, I just wanted to compliment on how well done this animation is.

You really draw the viewer in by the way you set up the story. You also payed attention to detail, and your design choices for Miles and the world he inhabits are just great. Your sound choices also fit the mood of the animation perfectly.

The only part I found wrong with it was how anticlimactic it was; it ended so suddenly. You could easily make a series out of this. Of course, something like this is very time-consuming, but in the end it could be worth it. There are a lot of great stories you could write inside this world you created.

So anyway, that's what I wanted to say. Good luck with all of your future projects, whatever they may be!

Katan Katan

Furries!

It's obvious straight from the beginning that you put a lot of time, thought and effort into making this. I love how much expression you put into the characters.

I was also pleased to know that you are the same person who also did the Rockoons animations, which are also top notch animations.

This is truly great stuff. Kudos!

Duck EXTREME Dress-up Duck EXTREME Dress-up

This is...strange...

Uh...right. This thing is just plain weird.

Nice job on NOT giving me credit for using my song. :\

ookpaia responds:

<<< look left, i always give credit, nice song btw

Bunny Catchers Bunny Catchers

Basic, but kinda fun.

This is a pretty basic mini-game, and slightly buggy, too (I could run my rabbit right off the screen). But it's harmless fun, and could probably get hectically fun with two players.

It makes pretty good use of my song, too.

Not bad!

Boring Day Boring Day

Not terrible...

I found myself kind of bored with Boring Day. However, it's nice to see people using my musical work for their Flash creations. Also, it felt like the gunshots lagged a bit. Although I could see this game being kind of addicting for some people, but not me.

Not bad, but improvement is needed. Thanks for using my song, and keep at it!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Pure musical excellency

What fun! Check out this little number, its catchy:

9----------6-0---0---7777--5-0---0---7777----0---0---0---0-