Solar City Solar City

Amazing...

After watching this animation a few times, I just wanted to compliment on how well done this animation is.

You really draw the viewer in by the way you set up the story. You also payed attention to detail, and your design choices for Miles and the world he inhabits are just great. Your sound choices also fit the mood of the animation perfectly.

The only part I found wrong with it was how anticlimactic it was; it ended so suddenly. You could easily make a series out of this. Of course, something like this is very time-consuming, but in the end it could be worth it. There are a lot of great stories you could write inside this world you created.

So anyway, that's what I wanted to say. Good luck with all of your future projects, whatever they may be!

Katan Katan

Furries!

It's obvious straight from the beginning that you put a lot of time, thought and effort into making this. I love how much expression you put into the characters.

I was also pleased to know that you are the same person who also did the Rockoons animations, which are also top notch animations.

This is truly great stuff. Kudos!

Duck EXTREME Dress-up Duck EXTREME Dress-up

This is...strange...

Uh...right. This thing is just plain weird.

Nice job on NOT giving me credit for using my song. :\

ookpaia responds:

<<< look left, i always give credit, nice song btw

Over The Hills Over The Hills

Very good, but it didn't match right.

This is one of my favorite Nightwish songs, and I'm really enjoying their growing popularity with the U.S. As such, I'm enjoyng these recent Nightwish flash movies.

I can tell you put some work into this, but the art style did not match the song whatsoever. The style would've went much better with a comedy Flash, but not this. It should've portrayed a darker animation style, since Nightwish usually writes dark music and such.

Now that I've said that, excellent, excellent work on this Flash, and thanks so much for recognizing such a credible band.

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

Ordinary funny is good!

I love movies like these: exploitations of the Flash author.

Not only was this movie the aforementioned, but it was also a funny cartoon! This Flash is definitley worth a look!

Ambush! Ambush!

Amazing work.

Finally, a frame-by-frame Kirby flash. This is some very phenomonal work. Though I don't expect another Kirby cartoon out of you, as this one has taken about a year to finish. But still, I can't help but be enthralled by this piece of art.

MMZ - The Last Cataclysm MMZ - The Last Cataclysm

An excellent piece of work.

I am a fan of pretty much every type of Mega Man game. This was extremely accurate to the Mega Man Zero series, and it's great to see you're taking it into a right direction that Capcom would never think of. What I really enjoyed was the voicework you had during the battle sequences. It made it feel more realistic.

Anyways, superb work, and I hope to see your sequel soon.

Flash to the Future Flash to the Future

It could have been more.

This was an excellent Flash. But I was let down because there was no recordings of any of the voices from the movie, or even some homemade attempts at the character's voices. The graphics were excellent, and I could tell you really tried, but the sound really dumbed down the experience for me. So, I just couldn't enjoy its full potential.

This Flash was top-notch work, but it could have been so much more.

6/10

Flossy the Pubic Hair Flossy the Pubic Hair

Very cool.

A stylish flash cartoon that I thought would be otherwise.....well...shitty.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Wow.

Excellent? No. Brilliant? Nah. Superior? Absolutley not. This movie is a god. None of those forementioned words can compare to this movie. It's accurate to the game, and it's amazing to watch. The work of a god, indeed!